How I changed my life, career and bank account by merely crossing the Hudson.

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Few, The Proud, The Paid

Sunrise reflected in the engine.
It's official. I've become one of the 119 Subsidiary-United Flight Attendants who will be joining the ranks of the Subsidiary-Continental Flight Attendants. I'll sport a new uniform, new wings and earn a new and better wage! I'll make new friends, learn new skills and fly to new locations and I'll do it all on new airplanes. 
On April 30th the adventure begins. I can't wait.
Thanks Denny Wheeling for the brilliant title of this blog post.


All text and photos are property of Cross Checked

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam,

    I had no idea you've been blogging for so long. I will try to check in from time to time. Also, so great to hear about your culinary career. I see that Jorge is coming to Newark, so maybe we can all get together (I live about 10 minutes from EWR). I'm back to doing massage professionally (maybe you can go to www.facebook.com/kneadmenow and "like" my page). Also, maybe I can do some Massage Parties for all of the stressed out crews traveling in and out of Newark. You can pass my info around if you like. Anyhow, I look forward to seeing you and Jorge (others) and see if we can coordinate our schedules to meet up at some point.
    Elle Barnett (used to be Hale)
    Knead Healing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gypsy Chef, for putting into words my exact sentimnt! Must share your blog with all due respect, and hope to fly with you to new adventures as Crossovers!

    ReplyDelete