How I changed my life, career and bank account by merely crossing the Hudson.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Never Ending Vacation


Travel is one of the many benefits of being a flight attendant. You don't have to plan and anticipate that  once a year opportunity. We are always moving around the globe visiting new places. The world has become our pied-a-terre.
So if you fall in love with a destination it's not hard to leave. Just stow away the memories in your head and know in your heart you'll be back. 
I had 25 glorious hours in Istanbul and it was a feast for the senses. The aroma of spices and incense, the call to prayer, the beautiful Bosporus, the delicious grilled fish and kabobs and the soft touch of a cool breeze while dining on a roof top restaurant.
Istanbul, I love you. Your an exotic city that feels familiar, your tame but a bit wild. Thanks for the wonderful time. I'll be back.

All text and photos are property of CrossChecked

No comments:

Post a Comment