How I changed my life, career and bank account by merely crossing the Hudson.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I've Fallen In Love

With a Bar Cart. Is it possible? 
The minute I laid eyes on that sleek, well built piece of steel,  I knew we’d have a lasting and satisfying relationship. It was love at first sight. I slowly took him in from the top shelves that jutted out like well developed pecs  
to his tight bottom drawer that held beer, wine, orange juice, milk and a bag of ice to keep it all well chilled. 
He was the perfect bar cart for a demanding stew that desired more than just a set of drawers on wheels.
He was a dream come true and I swore we would never part.
All texts and photos are property of Cross Checked and my not be reproduced without permission.

1 comment:

  1. You got it down to a science girl! Now, enjoy your trip. Just a precaution....some of the FA - A Lead/Purser can ask to move things around in that cart. Therefore, ask them on the first day, how do they want their cart (canning or not/extra juice, sodas) and what they want closest to them since they will be on that cart more than you. You rock!

    ReplyDelete