How I changed my life, career and bank account by merely crossing the Hudson.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mea Culpa

 My friend Bob says I always leave out important bits of information when I'm giving a recipe, writing directions or just plain creating a blog. In some cases he's right, though I hate to admit it. I'm sure I can blame my parents for this personality trait after all ( In the words of my children) they born me. What is this leading too you ask? Well, I did leave a tiny something out of  the UA-Reserve blog. ;-/  A small and incidental bit of info but one that everyone needs to know. At S-UA scheduling assigns all crew training. Whether it's CQ, airplane or services training it is assigned on your reserve day on.  No bidding. There I think that sums it up. I would promise I will make no more mistakes but alas it's one promise I am sure to break. 
 
All text and photos are property of Cross Checked unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment