How I changed my life, career and bank account by merely crossing the Hudson.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm Cheating on the Bar Cart

I'm sorry baby. I know I promised to be true but sweets, I've just met the FA01 position on the 777 and I've been swept off my feet. Tucked in a secluded corner, we met and instantly fell for one another. When I saw those sweet bun warmers, I pulled the curtain and vowed we would get to know one another better.
 So caring you catered to my every need. You kept my champagne chilled, my plates hot and my toes  warm. Even when I was sated you kept offering more.........
 A small cart with a  handy shelf,
and a sophisticated silver water pitcher so I wasn't walking through the First Class cabin with a plastic bottle in my hand.
 Yes, my love, you made me feel like a 
Princess. Comfortable, safe and happy wrapped in a cocoon of aluminum. I promise very soon we will never part. Your the bid position of my dreams.
Now all we need is that combined contract!
  The crew was pretty terrific! A huge THANKS! to Lance and Vidat for walking me through my first 777 A zone galley. It was bliss boys. And so nice to fly with a fellow crossover. Well done Terry.
All text and photos are property of CrossCheckedhttp://crosschecked.blogspot.com/2012/05/ive-fallen-in-love.htmlhttp://crosschecked.blogspot.com/2012/05/ive-fallen-in-love.html

No comments:

Post a Comment